Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I made a little something for one of my tiny Valentine's. She took it to school with her, but I was able to get a couple of pics before she left.




This cute little mailbox was made out of a repurposed Cascade Complete All in 1 Pacs, Phosphate Free, 48-Count Containercontainer. I spray painted the lid with Krylon Fusion "Fairytale Pink". Then wrapped the container with some sparkly white scrap fabric which I hot glued in place. And then decorated it with some felt I had in my stash. The flag was cut from a red paper plate that I "laminated" with packing tape.

Total cost: $0.00
How cute was that for her very first Valentine's Party? Pretty adorable.

I hope this makes it on the "to do" list for some of you for next year. xoxo

No comments: