Monday, February 28, 2011

Hellooooo Out There!

You've probably noticed I've been MIA lately. The last two weeks have been a little bit chaotic and a little bit relaxing. Let me explain what I mean...

Chaotic because:
With three children in the house sickness spreads like wildfire. We've been sharing coughs, fevers, and sniffles. Also, teething and loose teeth have been making my children very cranky. By the time bedtime rolls around we're ALL exhausted. Teething...A is getting molars and M is getting her "big girl teeth". She hasn't lost any teeth yet and she has a dentist appointment tomorrow to see if they need to be pulled.

Relaxing because:
For the last week we haven't had any school. We L-O-V-E the "year round" school year. Having week long breaks with a sprinkling of 3 and 4 day weekends spread throughout the year is wonderful. Because of this I will periodically be MIA.

PS. I haven't forgotten about the tutorials-the dress in particular-and I have a couple more recipes that I'll be posting about soon. I hope your Monday is going well and you don't have a case of the "Mondays". Have a great week!

No comments: