The great thing about holidays is that there is one or two every couple of months. Which means in the next couple of weeks I'll be bringing up more boxes from the dungeon to start decorating for Valentine's Day. I think I may even make a few new ones this year...since our Valentine's decor is pretty sparse.
With the new year finally here many of us are making new goals and resolutions for ourselves. From working out and getting fit to organizing our home and becoming more productive. Of course I have a few of my own...
1. To blog more consistently, having at least 2-3 posts a week.
2. To start an Etsy store...because I'll never know if I don't try.
3. To make a blogging schedule, give it a try, and tweak it where it needs tweaking. This may take all year to accomplish.
4. To faithfully stick to numbers 1 & 2.
1. To eat healthier. This is a resolution because I'm keeping it real. I'll eat healthier for a couple of weeks, maybe months, and then go back to eating like an American. I'll go back and forth with this all year. That's what works for me. I'm a firm believer of anything is better than nothing when it comes to health and fitness.
2. To organize my home and get rid of the clutter that causes chaos in our lives. An organized home is a happy home in my book. Clutter is an unnecessary headache. If this is on your list too you can visit www.mythirtyone.com/HBlock where you'll find all sorts of totes and things to help organize you and your life.
3. To not leave clean clothes in the laundry basket unfolded for more than 1 day. I have been known to go at least a week living out of the laundry basket. I'm ready to grow up and wear clothes off of hangers instead of from a mountain.
Well that's my list. What about yours? What are your hopes and dreams for 2012? Is it to plan your wedding? Get in shape? Have a happy, healthy baby? Feel free to leave a comment below and share your thoughts, I love hearing from you.