Thursday, December 2, 2010

I finally did it!

Setting up a website or blog has been on the to-do list for years. And lately, it seems like that's all I've been thinking about. So....I finally just broke down and did it. My hopes for the blog are high. I want this to be a place where my family and friends can come see my "show and tell", create and craft great things with me (even if you live far far away), and just stay in touch. I also wanted this to keep track of all the wedding jewelry I've made.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be figuring out how this works. So please have patience with me while I decide; how often to post, how many pics to include, if those pics will show the kiddos etc....

So many times I've been asked, "Do you have a website?". Well now I guess I can finally say "Yes I do!"

No comments: